We all know the importance of Junior and senior college education in our life. It is truly the starting point and the foundation of our career. The decision that we will be making this year influences greatly how our future academic and professional life is going to be. A lot of students tend to waste their talent and spoil their careers by taking wrong or no effective decision in these times.
So, to help student who has just cleared their 12th board examination and is looking to take up engineering as a career, here is an insight of the scope and magnitude of engineering as a profession.
Opens a lot of opportunities in the technical world
Too often we hear that engineering career does not have much scope or it is difficult to get a job as an engineer these days. But if you have the adequate knowledge of your field and have a firm grasp with interest for the subject, then nobody can stop you from being a successful engineer.
Varied Career Options
There is a common misconception the engineering career gives student a limited number of options. But in reality, engineering has a lot of sub-categories which student can gain mastery in and start a successful career. Such as: –
- Mechanical Engineering – The branch of engineering dealing with the design, construction, and use of machines.
- Electrical Engineering – A professional engineering discipline that generally deals with the study and application of electricity, electronics, and electromagnetism.
- Civil Engineering – Civil engineering technicians help civil engineers to plan, design, and build highways, bridges, utilities, and other infrastructure projects. They also help to plan, design, and build commercial, industrial, residential, and land development projects.
- Chemical Engineering – Chemical engineers apply the principles of chemistry, biology, physics, and math to solve problems that involve the production or use of chemicals, fuel, drugs, food, and many other products.
- Computer Science Engineering – Encompasses a variety of topics that relate to computation, like analysis of algorithms, programming languages, program design, software, and computer hardware. Computer Science engineering has roots in electrical engineering, mathematics, and linguistics.
- IT Engineering – IT engineers help to meet their employer’s needs for computer hardware, software and networking tools. They work to develop, test, install, configure and troubleshoot computer hardware and software.
- IC Engineering – A control and instrumentation engineer is essentially responsible for designing, developing, installing, managing and/or maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems, machinery and processes.
- EC Engineering – Electronic engineering (also called electronics and communications engineering) is an electrical engineering discipline which utilizes nonlinear and active electrical components (such as semiconductor devices, especially transistors, diodes and integrated circuits) to design electronic circuits, devices, VLSI devices, etc.
- Petroleum Engineering – A field of engineering concerned with the activities related to the production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gas. Exploration and production are deemed to fall within the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry.
And many more.
Excellence demand dedication
Often students are hesitant to take up engineering as a professional course because of the huge syllabus and complex subjects. But we at the Manoj Chaudhari Maths Academy always tell our student that no great thing can be accomplished without putting in efforts. So, if you have a passion for technology and wish contribute your talent toward innovation than engineering is the path for you.
Engineering mathematics is one the subject that often leave student scoring less and demotivated. But great things can be accomplished when you have the right direction and guidance.
To get a tight grasp over the subject and to gain complete expertise in engineering mathematics join the Manoj Choudhary’s Maths Academy where students are given complete guidance and mentoring to understand the concept of mathematics engineering to not only score better but also make a successful engineering career.