FREE Registration : Fill the Form Below
The days of engineering admissions are on and parents and students with long queues for admission can be seen in all the colleges. Once the tidy process gets over students have a little time to understand the patterns of engineering studies. Before they could understand the process the exams hover around the head. Crucial semester time is lost.Students struggle with understanding and practicing the most important topic of engineering i.e. Engineering Maths 1, 2 & 3. If you are a diploma undergraduate taking a degree admission things are even tougher for you as the admissions are generally late into the semester.
To know how to set right expectations for the engineering and the preparations, Manoj Chaudhari’s Maths. Academy- Pune is organising a seminar on Success in Engineering Mathematics.
- Problems that Engineering students face in their first year
- Discipline/habits required to avoid failures in engineering
- Importance of mathematics 1,2 & 3 for engineering and further studies
- How to lay a strong foundation for mathematics right from day 1
- Examination patterns of Pune university
- Ground reality of students – Successful students vs Backlog students
- Mathematics and the right approach for the students
- Proven Steps for Excellence in Engineering Mathematics
- This seminar will be conducted by renowned maths expert Manoj Chaudhari who has trained more than 35,000 students in the last 16 years.
- With close to 250+ students every year scoring more than 90 / 100 marks in the university exams Manoj Chaudhari’s Maths. Academy has proved to be a top maths academy in India.
- Students (Senior and Passout students) highly recommend the unique strategies used by Manoj Chaudhari sir for excellence in engineering maths.